Welcome to Rocket Internet Security
Computer sales, service and support
Thank you for visiting Rocket Internet Security! We are a local computer expert in Western Massachusetts specializing in providing reliable and effective computer support. We sell, service and support computers of all makes, models and operating systems. We keep ourselves trained on the latest techniques to solve your technology problems. We provide remote computer support worldwide via remote assistance software. We strive to not only resolve your issues but create real lasting relationships with our customers. You can count on us as your trusted advisers. You will receive honest opinions and reliable support at a fair price. Contact us today!
Best value! Our preferred laptop computer with touchscreen and solid state hard drive upgrade! Only $699! Read more
Blazing fast desktop PC! Fully loaded desktop computer with solid state hard drive upgrade! Only $699! Read more
Computer Tuneup and Optimization
Is your computer slow? Freezing? Are programs crashing? Getting error messages? Getting popups? Our tune up/optimization process includes a comprehensive check of hardware and software to verify they are working correctly. Our tuneup and optimization includes:
- Virus scans – thoroughly scan and remove any and all malware found
- Registry cleaning and defrag – speed up and optimize your registry
- Files system integrity checks
- Update all programs and the operating system
- Check, install and update security software
- Secure web browsers – install ad blocking software to protect you and your computer from internet tricks and scams
- Defragment and optimize hard drive
- and much more…
Your solution for worry free computer security! Managed Antivirus and Security software – we handle your computer’s security for you! Plans starting at only $59.95 per year.
- Real Time Antivirus protects you against today’s threats
- Quick Installation
- Always up-to-date – Real-Time Protection against viruses
- Certified Protection: VB100 award winner
- Anti-Malware protection included
- Kept Simple & Safe – easy, the way it should be
- Reliable protection against viruses, Trojans, rootkits, and spyware with Rocket Security Software
- Fully managed by our technicians, no confusing questions
- “Set it and forget it” computer security
- Only $59.95 per computer, per year!
We service all brands of Windows computers. Low diagnostic charge of $35. No further charges unless repair is completed successfully. Dell Certified Partner.
We provide website design and hosting plans to fit your needs. We specialize in WordPress websites. We can build, edit or update a website for you.
Mack Worldwide Extended Warranty authorized dealer. We sell their complete line of warranties and insurance. Theft insurance and accidental damage plans available.
Our Online Backup Software will automatically backup the contents of your computer securely to the cloud. Easy to use, this software will backup all of your important files automatically. Unlimited online backup for only $49.95 per year, per computer. Windows or Mac. Billed annually. Cancel anytime, no penalty.
- Rocket Online Backup – Powered By Livedrive
- For PC or Mac – Unlimited online backup for your computers
- Access your backed up files from any web browser or mobile device
- Stream your music and movies straight from your backup online
- Super fast transfers
- 100% safe and secure
- 1 year subscription for 1 computer – Only $49.95 – Carbonite and Crashplan $59.99
Your solution for worry free computer care! Free customer assist button 24/7. Upgrades available – Plans starting at only $5 per month. Ask about our Real Time Antivirus and System monitoring plans
- Rocket Connect – Installs on your computer and gives you one click support from us
- Free option – paid upgrades available for Antivirus and Monitoring
- automatically detects critical issues on your computer
- A built-in contact form allows you to contact Rocket Internet Security with any issues…24/7 with only 1 click!
- You’ll benefit by receiving faster repairs, quick access to support, and a higher quality of service overall
- Try free version now – Easy setup and install
Complete removal of viruses and malware. Security software included to help prevent future infection. Many times removal can be done on remote assistance. Easy and convenient!
Having trouble with email? Can’t figure out how to do something? Need technical advice? We specialize in providing easy and affordable help. Phone, remote assistance or on site.
Data loss is a real possibility and if you find yourself with lost, deleted or damaged files we can help. We have several options for recovering data. Gilware data recovery certified partner.
Beware of 800 number pop ups and fake technicians calling your home!
Don’t let them connect to your computer. Call us first!
Read more about this threat and how to protect yourself from it here.
Computer and Technology News
Learn how to protect your computer or mobile device from cybercriminals with these tips from the Information Technology office. October is National Cybersecurity Awareness Month. But for the university’s Information Technology office, cybersecurity is a 24/7,...read more
As soon as we get more information about scams, it seems con artists come up with even more deceptive ways to defraud people. Many scams involve someone calling you, perhaps saying your computer has a virus and they need money to fix it, or even pretending to be a...read more
No longer will you live and die by that horrid rectangle in the upper right corner. For the 99.9% of Americans who suffer from Low Battery Anxiety, a few sneaky culprits could be draining your phone's juice without you even realizing it. These tricks are so useful in...read more
Cyber security expert Natalia Stakhanova says hackers are evolving to target people’s mobile phones in the same way they have with their computers, meaning people need to become more vigilant. Read the rest of this story below... Source: How not to get hacked: UNB...read more
Cybersecurity Awareness Month: Tips for staying safe online at work | Article | The United States Army
October is National Cybersecurity Awareness Month and marks the kickoff of the yearlong Army Cybersecurity Awareness Campaign. Nic Hall, 2nd Theater Signal Brigade information systems security manager, provides some useful information for Soldiers, Civilians, local...read more
Susan Schneider, Nederland. Identity theft continues to be one of the fastest growing crimes in the United States. According to a recent internet security report by Symantec Corporation, the total… Read the rest of this article at the source: 8 Tips to Protect...read more
Top furniture tips for your office Seen in the CityFull coverage Source: Top furniture tips for your...read more
Confused By Laptops, These Tips Can Help! MustTech NewsFull coverage Source: Confused By Laptops, These Tips Can...read more
BBB Tips for Charitable Giving After a Tragedy Kokomo PerspectiveFull coverage Source: BBB Tips for Charitable Giving After a...read more
Google Home Mini sounds great but lacks vision CNETGoogle's new $50 speaker is a smarter alternative to the Amazon Echo Dot with better sound Business InsiderGoogle Home vs. Google Home Mini vs. Google Home Max: It's all about the sound Digital TrendsFull coverage...read more