Welcome to Rocket Internet Security
Computer sales, service and support
Thank you for visiting Rocket Internet Security! We are a local computer expert in Western Massachusetts specializing in providing reliable and effective computer support. We sell, service and support computers of all makes, models and operating systems. We keep ourselves trained on the latest techniques to solve your technology problems. We provide remote computer support worldwide via remote assistance software. We strive to not only resolve your issues but create real lasting relationships with our customers. You can count on us as your trusted advisers. You will receive honest opinions and reliable support at a fair price. Contact us today!
Best value! Our preferred laptop computer with touchscreen and solid state hard drive upgrade! Only $699! Read more
Blazing fast desktop PC! Fully loaded desktop computer with solid state hard drive upgrade! Only $699! Read more
Computer Tuneup and Optimization
Is your computer slow? Freezing? Are programs crashing? Getting error messages? Getting popups? Our tune up/optimization process includes a comprehensive check of hardware and software to verify they are working correctly. Our tuneup and optimization includes:
- Virus scans – thoroughly scan and remove any and all malware found
- Registry cleaning and defrag – speed up and optimize your registry
- Files system integrity checks
- Update all programs and the operating system
- Check, install and update security software
- Secure web browsers – install ad blocking software to protect you and your computer from internet tricks and scams
- Defragment and optimize hard drive
- and much more…
Your solution for worry free computer security! Managed Antivirus and Security software – we handle your computer’s security for you! Plans starting at only $59.95 per year.
- Real Time Antivirus protects you against today’s threats
- Quick Installation
- Always up-to-date – Real-Time Protection against viruses
- Certified Protection: VB100 award winner
- Anti-Malware protection included
- Kept Simple & Safe – easy, the way it should be
- Reliable protection against viruses, Trojans, rootkits, and spyware with Rocket Security Software
- Fully managed by our technicians, no confusing questions
- “Set it and forget it” computer security
- Only $59.95 per computer, per year!
We service all brands of Windows computers. Low diagnostic charge of $35. No further charges unless repair is completed successfully. Dell Certified Partner.
We provide website design and hosting plans to fit your needs. We specialize in WordPress websites. We can build, edit or update a website for you.
Mack Worldwide Extended Warranty authorized dealer. We sell their complete line of warranties and insurance. Theft insurance and accidental damage plans available.
Our Online Backup Software will automatically backup the contents of your computer securely to the cloud. Easy to use, this software will backup all of your important files automatically. Unlimited online backup for only $49.95 per year, per computer. Windows or Mac. Billed annually. Cancel anytime, no penalty.
- Rocket Online Backup – Powered By Livedrive
- For PC or Mac – Unlimited online backup for your computers
- Access your backed up files from any web browser or mobile device
- Stream your music and movies straight from your backup online
- Super fast transfers
- 100% safe and secure
- 1 year subscription for 1 computer – Only $49.95 – Carbonite and Crashplan $59.99
Your solution for worry free computer care! Free customer assist button 24/7. Upgrades available – Plans starting at only $5 per month. Ask about our Real Time Antivirus and System monitoring plans
- Rocket Connect – Installs on your computer and gives you one click support from us
- Free option – paid upgrades available for Antivirus and Monitoring
- automatically detects critical issues on your computer
- A built-in contact form allows you to contact Rocket Internet Security with any issues…24/7 with only 1 click!
- You’ll benefit by receiving faster repairs, quick access to support, and a higher quality of service overall
- Try free version now – Easy setup and install
Complete removal of viruses and malware. Security software included to help prevent future infection. Many times removal can be done on remote assistance. Easy and convenient!
Having trouble with email? Can’t figure out how to do something? Need technical advice? We specialize in providing easy and affordable help. Phone, remote assistance or on site.
Data loss is a real possibility and if you find yourself with lost, deleted or damaged files we can help. We have several options for recovering data. Gilware data recovery certified partner.
Beware of 800 number pop ups and fake technicians calling your home!
Don’t let them connect to your computer. Call us first!
Read more about this threat and how to protect yourself from it here.
Computer and Technology News
HP is issuing a recall for 50,000 of their Lithium-ion batteries for notebook computers and mobile workstations after discovering the batteries can overheat, posing a fire and burn hazard. Read the rest of this article at the source: HP issues recall for 50,000...read more
It can be frustrating when your phone dies halfway through the day, but it turns out we may be thinking about charging all wrong. Most of us think we should just charge our phone when it is close to dead, but the opposite is actually true. Turns out, charging your...read more
Good article explaining how to protect yourself from scams... Twenty-one million. That is a lot of money. It’s also the amount of money Americans have lost to computer technical support scams in just the first nine months of the Read the rest of this article at the...read more
Good information about how to safely use power strips. Power strips are important to protect your valuable electronics from power surges. Most people know that frayed cables and strings of power strips are unsafe, but that's the tip of the iceberg when it comes to...read more
Growing up with Windows 10: Keep your children safe online with parental controls – Microsoft News Center India
The latest update to Windows 10 have improved the parental controls on computers and Xbox One. These updates make it much easier to limit time and content for children. We can help you setup these features. Read more about it on Microsoft's website below... Windows...read more
Online holiday shopping is easier for millions of Americans, however, that also means its easy for cyber criminals to steal personal information. More people are using multiple devices to shop: smartphones, tablets, laptops and desktop computers. Cyber criminals will...read more
This is the biggest risk on the internet today. The "800 number popup"...it's a scam! Don't call the number! A good friend had a run-in with some online scammers last week, and he got lucky.He was searching for some cooking tips on his Macbook Pro when he clicked on...read more
This youtube feature will help keep kids from seeing mature content. Q. Does YouTube have parental controls? A. YouTube has a Restricted Mode you can enable in the settings for the mobile app, or within the web browser used to watch the videos. Restricted Mode...read more
Another big update to Windows 10 is here! Discover what’s new in the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update launched October 17, 2017: Windows Mixed Reality, 3D in Windows 10, Windows Security built-in protection & more. Explore Creators Update & Anniversary Update features...read more
Be sure you get who you want when calling for computer software support. Scammers use fake customer support numbers to trick callers into buying other software. Trying to reach Netflix for help with your account? If so, watch out for this crafty con. Scammers provide...read more